Queensland Holiday Park is nestled amongst the Carrick Hills on the border of South Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway, right on the edge of the Galloway Forest, the UK's 1st Dark Sky Park. Our 4 star family run holiday park offers visitors a chance to relax and enjoy the many attractions that South West Scotland has to offer.
We have a range of holiday experiences to choose from...
- Own your own holiday home We have a great range of affordable pre-owned static caravans for sale.
- Hire a self catering static caravan Enjoy a holiday or short break in our brand new self catering warm and cosy static carvavan. It is double glazed and central heated so you can enjoy South West Scotland all year round.
- Glamping holidays or short breaks with hot tubs Treat yourself to a luxury glamping experience in the Carrick or Galloway Lodge Pod with your own eco wood-fired wooden 2 person LUV hot tub. Relax in the hot tub and enjoy stargazing under the dark skies.
- Hire the Merrick Camping Pod This pod has underfloor heating so after a busy day exploring or having outdoor adventures in this unspoilt part of Scotland, you can come back to a warm and cosy pod. This pod allows you to camp in style, please everything you need for camping except the tent!
- Touring pitches Site your touring caravan or motor home. Seasonal pitches available.....site your tourer here in Ayshire all year including winter storage. Enjoy the benefits of using your tourer as often as you wish without having to tow and set it up every time.
The choice is yours to choose how you would like to relax and enjoy views across the Carrick Hills, beautiful surroundings and wildlife such as owls, red squirrels, deer, pheasants and our friendly free roaming peacocks.
Enjoy the following benefits while you stay at our park:
- Reception with Tourist Information Centre.
- Launderette with coin operated machines
- Small shop on site
- Public Telephone
- Baby changing facilities
- Central heated Toilet/Shower block with free hot water
- Enclosed washing up area
- Disabled facilities in toilet block
- Pets are Welcome (dogs must be kept on leads)
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Electric hook-ups
- Children's play areas
- Calor Gas available (charges apply)
- WiFi available (charges apply)
Picture of the Month
Click here for more videos